Tired of online shopping? Ready to see, taste, touch or smell your purchase in person and avoid those dreaded returns? Well, many of our retailers are ready to welcome you back with safety precautions in place!
Take a look at what our retail partners are currently offering, and check back often for updates.
- Barnes & Noble Somerville: Store open and holding story times and other small events. Hours vary by day and include special hours for seniors.
- Barry’s Appliance and TV: Open for shopping Mon-Sat 9am-6pm. Don’t miss cooking demos and takeout food as well!
- Bridgewater Bakery: Come get sweet gifts for graduations, Father’s Day, birthdays and more! One customer in the shop at a time during usual business hours. Custom cake orders still taken via phone.
- Bridgewater Commons: Bridgewater Commons has reopened for indoor shopping as of June 29, 2020! Be sure to check the website for individual store openings as well as curbside pickup options for both retail and restaurants.
- Candyland Crafts: Open for shopping of all things sweet daily from 10am-5pm
- Costco Wholesale – Bridgewater: Costco continues to serve customers in-person as it has throughout the COVID crisis. Check website regularly for updated policies and hours.
- Downtown Somerville: SomervilleatHome.com provides up-to-the-minute information on numerous retailers offering both in-person and virtual shopping experiences.
- Gary’s Wine & Marketplace: Open daily from 11am-7pm for in-person purchases of wine, beer, spirits and gourmet foods.
- Hidden Spring Lavender Farm: Find local lavender products, stroll the (blooming!) lavender fields and fuzzy alpacas! Open Saturdays and Sundays, 10am-4pm.
- Norz Hill Farm & Market: Norz was one of the best spots to find food for your family when things were really tough out there! They continue to offer amazing produce, meats, dairy products and much more M-F 12pm-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sun 12pm-4pm
- Roman Jewelers: Need some sparkle? Roman is ready to welcome you back daily. Hours vary, so please call ahead.
- Shake a Paw: Open daily from 10am-6pm for all of your pet needs!
- Somerset Patriots Store: Get back to the game with a wide selection of Patriots gear. 25% discount on all in-person purchases! Hours vary by day.
- Stickley Audi & Co: We’ve been spending a lot of time at home, so why not splurge on some truly comfortable and beautiful furniture? Visit Stickley in Somerville 7 days a week. Hours vary.
- Studio 7 Fine Art Gallery: This 2,500 sq. ft. art studio featuring emerging and nationally known artists welcomes you back on June 17! Masks required, private appointments available. Open W-Sa from 10am 4pm. Watch for an upcoming watercolor show by nature and sports artist James Fiorentino, a tribute to the D&R Greenway Land Trust.
- Tempur-Pedic: Sleep well to stay well. Visit the Bound Brook store M-Sa 11am-7pm and Sundays from 12pm-6pm.
- Don’t forget our farmer’s markets! These spots are now open regularly to provide your local fix.
And no worries…if you’re still up for online-only shopping, there are several other retailers to check out as well. Happy hunting!
Make it a getaway!
Taste the flavors of Somerset County.
Find the perfect spot to savor the moment outdoors with one of these fine Somerset County eateries.
Relax in unique accommodations.
From luxurious country inns to contemporary hotels, Somerset County is ready to welcome you back to safe and comfortable accommodations to suit every travel style and budget. Explore reopened hotels.
Before you go…
Take a look at our Destination Guide for some complimentary activities to make your Somerset County garden adventure a true getaway!