Tired of online shopping? Ready to see, taste, touch or smell your purchase in person and avoid those dreaded returns? Well, many of our retailers are ready to welcome you back with safety precautions in place!
Take a look at what our retail partners are currently offering, and check back often for updates.
- Barnes & Noble Somerville: Now holding story times and other small events. Hours vary by day and include special hours for seniors.
- Barry’s Appliance and TV: Open for shopping; hours vary by day and include special hours for seniors. Don’t miss cooking demos and takeout food as well!
- Bridgewater Bakery: Come get sweet gifts for birthdays and holiday celebrations! Custom cake orders still taken via phone.
- Bridgewater Commons: Bridgewater Commons is open for business! Be sure to check the website for individual store openings, curbside pickup options for both retail and restaurants and holiday happenings.
- Downtown Somerville: SomervilleatHome.com provides up-to-the-minute information on numerous retailers offering both in-person and virtual shopping experiences in Downtown Somerville.
- Hidden Spring Lavender Farm: Find local lavender products and fuzzy alpacas through the fall months! Open Saturdays and Sundays, 10am-4pm.
- Norz Hill Farm & Market: Norz continues to offer amazing seasonal produce, meats, dairy products and much more M-F 12pm-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sun 12pm-4pm. Don’t miss Fall Harvest Days and their famous Scare Farm.
- Roman Jewelers: Need some sparkle? Roman is ready to welcome you back daily. Hours vary, so please call ahead.
- Shake a Paw: Open daily from 10am-6pm for all of your pet needs!
- Somerset Patriots Store: Get back to the game with a wide selection of Patriots gear. 25% discount on all in-person purchases! Online only out-of-season.
- Stickley Audi & Co: We’ve been spending a lot of time at home, so why not splurge on some truly comfortable and beautiful furniture? Visit Stickley in Somerville 7 days a week. Hours vary.
- Studio 7 Fine Art Gallery: This 2,500 sq. ft. art studio featuring emerging and nationally known artists welcomes you! Masks required, private appointments available. Open W-Sa from 10am 4pm. Watch for an upcoming watercolor shows and Downtown Bernardsville events.
- Tempur-Pedic: Sleep well to stay well. Visit the Bound Brook store M-Sa 11am-7pm and Sundays from 12pm-6pm.
- Don’t forget our farmer’s markets! Some of these spots continue through November to provide your local fix.
- VintEdge Wine & Spirits: Open Monday – Thursday 10 am – 8 pm; Friday – Saturday 10 am – 9pm; and Sunday 11 am – 6 pm. Offering a broad selection of wines and spirits as well as events and a wine concierge on-site!
And no worries…if you’re still up for online-only shopping, there are several other retailers to check out as well. Happy hunting!
Make it a getaway!
Taste the flavors of Somerset County.
Find the perfect spot to savor the moment with one of these fine Somerset County eateries.
Relax in unique accommodations.
From luxurious country inns to contemporary hotels, Somerset County is ready to welcome you back to safe and comfortable accommodations to suit every travel style and budget. Explore reopened hotels.
Before you go…
Take a look at our Destination Guide for some complimentary activities to make your Somerset County garden adventure a true getaway!