Somerville, NJ 08876
The Somerset County Court House Green is composed of three main structures: the Court House, the Lord Memorial Fountain and the First Dutch Reformed Church. The church is a free interpretation of an English Gothic church . Constructed in 1897, it was designed by William Appleton Potter, renowned for his architecture on the Princeton University campus. The church is now used by the county as the jurors’ waiting room.