In case you missed it, outdoor dining returns to New Jersey on Monday, June 15! We’re so excited to take this opportunity to welcome our community and our visitors back to our restaurants for some uniquely Somerset County dining experiences.
While several of our restaurants have long boasted gorgeous outdoor dining experiences overlooking parks, lakes and golf courses, featuring tiki bars, and overlooking quaint downtowns, there are also plans in the works for new parking lot picnics, newly added patios and decks, and tables for two (or up to 8) right in the middle of downtown streets! So join us in making plans to create lasting memories while supporting our local restaurants this summer.
Please check back often, as we will be updating this page as we receive additional information!
Check out the outdoor dining experiences our partner restaurants will be offering! All will reopen on Monday, June 15, 2020 unless otherwise specified.*
- 22 West Tap & Grill: Outdoor dining offered beginning June 17
- The Bernards Inn: Front patio overlooking downtown Bernardsville to reopen, reservations only
- Bridgewater Manor: Outdoor patio with a la carte menu. Taking reservations
- Cheech’s Own: Enjoy your morning coffee overlooking Main Street Somerville
- Chimney Rock Inn: Al fresco dining for the whole family
- Delicious Heights: Open air dining will return at the Bedminster, Basking Ridge (Outpost at Basking Ridge Country Club) and Bridgewater (Bridgewater Manor patio) locations
- Fox Hollow Golf Club: Outdoor patio will be open for dining. Reservations will be accepted, but walk-ins will be welcome as well.
- Green Knoll Grill: GKG’s famous HUGE outdoor patio and tiki bar will reopen for fun in the sun
The Grain House Restaurant: Outdoor dining returns for lunch and dinner, utilizing the restaurant’s two outdoor patios and deck; New curbside pickup menu will debut as well.
- Mannion’s Pub: Open for outdoor dining on Main Street in Somerville.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Branchburg and Warren: Outdoor patio available
- Ninety Acres: Resuming outdoor dining on its famous patio overlooking Natirar Park
- Project P.U.B.: Opening the porch and patio for dinner Thurs-Sat, with Sunday brunch to return soon! Reservations will be taken via Resy.
- Restaurant at Roycebrook: Enjoy a meal overlooking the beautiful golf course
- Savor Restaurant: Reopening with its famous fresh seafood and pasta menu right in heart of Downtown Somerville
- Stone House at Stirling Ridge: Open beginning June 26 for outdoor dining Thursday-Sundays. Reservations strongly recommended via OpenTable.
- Tapstre: Opening the porch and patio for dinner Thurs-Sat, with Sunday brunch to return soon! Reservations will be taken via Resy.
- Twenty/20: Welcoming back guests on their patio and newly added outdoor space
- Verve Restaurant: Outdoor dining starting Wednesday 6/17 in front of the restaurant on the sidewalk. Reservations are highly recommended. Limited menu will be served.
- Wolfgang’s Steakhouse: Reopening their patio on Main Street on June 15
- Downtown Somerville – Serveral additional dining establishments open for outdoor dining the week of June 15, 2020. For more information, please visit somervilleathome.com
*Please call ahead to ensure restaurants have opened as scheduled and to inquire as to whether reservations are required.
Make it a Getaway! Relax in unique accommodations.
From luxurious country inns to contemporary hotels, Somerset County is ready to welcome you back to safe and comfortable accommodations to suit every travel style and budget.
Explore reopened hotels.
Everything At Your Fingertips!
Take a look at our Destination Guide for some complimentary activities to make your Somerset County garden adventure a true getaway!