Adjacent to Lyons Mall
Lyons, NJ 07939
This one-story Tudor Revival and Mission Revival style structure was built in 1931. It is faced with stucco and brick and has limestone trim with carved rosette ornamentation at the gable ends. Designed by Delaware Lackawanna and Western Railroad architect D.T. Mack or one of his staff, Lyons train Station was built largely to accommodate the growing number of visitors to Veterans Hospital. It was the last station built on the Gladstone Branch, and is now owned by Bernards Township.