Flounder Brewing Co. is a home grown nanobrewery originally started as a hobby by Jeremy “Flounder” Lees and his brothers Michael and Daniel. They are recognized for its unique brews throughout the state and region. Connect with Flounder Brewing Co. on its facebook page to receive tour announcements and signup links!
Born in 2010 in Flounder’s Morristown Apartment the Brewery formally opened and served its first commercial beers in 2013 on a 1 barrel system. Grown step-by-step Flounder Brewing is now a 15 barrel brewhouse situated on beautiful Carriage Farm in 250 year old restored barns. Exceptional beers and an unmatched tasting room experience really help you experience your beer(TM) at Flounder.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR VISIT:
1. Dogs are welcome, but allowed on the front patio only.
2. Minors are allowed but must be seated at your table & accompanied by an adult at all times when not seated. This means if they are up and looking around – you are up and looking around with them.
3. Absolutely no minors upstairs in the hay loft – even if for a larger group – minors are only allowed upstairs for private, rented events.
4. Do not move furniture…ask staff what can be moved. No more than 3 tables can be pushed together. This will seat 8.
5. Two 10-person tables are available first come first served by signing up for a 3 hour block for groups of 10-20. You must sign-up at the bar and your 3 hours starts as soon as you sign-up – you cannot come earlier and sign-up for a later slot. These tables are upstairs and minors are NOT permitted upstairs.
6. Only tables your group is seated at can be used for your food and presents/packages, do not use other tables.
7. Everyone in your party must first come up to the bar before sitting for ID check and a required tour (interaction with a Team Member).
8. No smoking or vaping anywhere except in Carriage Farm’s designated smoking area – ask staff to point you there.
9. We are BYOF – Bring Your Own Food! Or visit www.carriagefarm.com/events for the Farm’s calendar of food trucks.
10. Absolutely NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL is permitted on premises.