Hillsborough, NJ 08844
This simple single-arch stone bridge with an eleven-foot span was built of local fieldstone in 1825. It carries Montgomery Road over the Cat Tail Brook. It is one of the two remaining stone-arch bridges in Hillsborough Township and is a fine example of local stone craftsmanship of the early 19th century. It is maintained by Somerset County.