- This event has passed.
July 25 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Garden State Gravel Series
This ride is an opportunity for gravel-curious riders to experience the hype around this growing cycling movement. Routes will start at the beginner/intermediate level, with more challenging routes added in the following months to accommodate advanced riders and riders honing and improving skills. Rides will range from 20-40 miles and keep a comfortable/conversational pace, 13-16mph average (1000ft. Avg. Elevation gain). If paces differ, then we will split into two groups. This is a “no drop” ride, meaning we will have leaders and sweepers to ensure faster riders wait at the top of tough climbs for other riders in the group. No rider will be left behind.
Checkpoint Demo Details:
Don’t have a gravel bike? We got you covered with a handful of Trek Checkpoints to reserve for a demo! Contact Trek Stirling (908)-647-2010 for demo details and to reserve your Checkpoint!
- Rides will be from 9:00am-12:00pm | Meet at 8:45am for check in
- Route on July 8th will be in Bedminster, NJ, starting at the Bank of America parking lot located at 2100 Burnt Mills Rd. Pluckemin, NJ 07978
- BEGINNER ROUTE 16 miles – 900ft. elevation
- INTERMEDIATE ROUTE 24 miles – 1325ft. elevation
- Recurring dates will be March 25th, April 29th, May 27th, June 24th, and July 29th w/routes and locations TBD. Stay tuned!
What you need:
- Helmet (required)
- Gravel Bike with 32c-47c tires (recommended)
- Flat Repair Kit & spare tube
- 1 water bottle (minimum)
- Appropriate clothing
- Positive Attitude