- This event has passed.
June 2 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
5K Run/Walk, and 25 Meter Kids Dash!
Sunday June 2 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Check in begins at 8:00 AM race begins at 9:00 AM
Kids Dash Begins at 9:15 AM
• Registration fee includes race and post-race “BRUNCH AND BOND”
• Medals awarded for various age groups, male and female.
Vendor and Sponsorship opportunities available.
Register Early and Save:
• $25 – Super Early Bird Registration (through 4/5)
• $30 – Early Bird Registration (April 6-May 5)
• $35 – Registration (May 6-day of event)
• $15 – Kids Dash
Raise Money for a Cause…Benefiting JCC Special Needs Programs for Children and Adults. Providing social and recreational opportunities to promote independence and involvement in the community.
In the United States, 48.9 people have some form of disability that makes them struggle with life’s daily activities. In New Jersey 405,800 of the 5,241,300 working age individuals reported at least 1 disability. Our JCC programs are an integral part of our JCC community and with your support you will be contributing to their ongoing programming, development and maintenance of these life-skills. We believe that we can, and must, ensure that each individual enjoys a life of sustained success and confidence! Your donations and fundraising provide:
• A Brand New ADA Approved Splash Pad
• One to One Support Staff for JCC Camp Ruach and Throughout the Year.
• Specialized Staff
• Supplies and Equipment to Facilitate Learning and Promote Independence.
• Trips into the Community allowing the Participants to Test out their skills in Real Life Situations.
• Subsidized Programs for Sunday Respite throughout the Year.
JCC Superhero & Princess 5K and Kids 25 meter Dash. Followed by Brunch & Bond. An opportunity to experience our JCC Special Needs Adults in action, bond with your JCC community and enjoy brunch and games for adults and children.
This fundraising initiative has been created and led by a committee of Teens and Adults at the Shimon and Sara Birnbaum JCC.